5.21.2009

Silhouettes

I briefly mentioned silhouettes that we made for B's sister, so I thought I'd quickly show you a(nother poorly lit) photo of the end result:



Then, a full four months after we made ours, I came across a similar silhouette project on a blog that I absolutely love for its brilliant and creative DIY projects, Twig & Thistle. You can check out her version (including full instructions and photos) here.



Now that I've done this once and have seen it in other iterations, I'm chomping at the bit to make a set of silhouettes for B and me. If I let myself get carried away, I just might make everything personalized with silhouettes: stationery, napkins, framed images, and so on. Yikes! Someone hold me back! Now if only we finally had that puppy to complete the trifecta of silhouettes...

No comments:

Post a Comment