7.31.2009

Look to the sea (alternately titled "have a great weekend!")


Photo from Crystin Moritz

Being that I was in NYC until mid-week, this week has really flown! I hope it did for the rest of you; if it didn't, well then, TGIF right?

I am loving the above photo, which made me think of summer travel - like the whale-watching trips we went on to Martha's Vineyard as kids - or perhaps fall, since she's wearing a hoodie and trench. For some reason it also makes me think of Maine. I can't wait for our upcoming trip in August and am counting down the days, so this pic makes me happy.

In the meantime, though, I can't believe we're at the end of July already (!!). I hope that you all have a great weekend and enjoy the last days of July. We're heading up to Philadelphia for a few friends' parties, but will be back for Monday, so see you in August!

No comments:

Post a Comment