8.04.2009

Crystal Barlow designs / Minneapolis mama

There must be something in the water in Minneapolis. I mean, we're talking way north, frozen tundra Minnesota here, and yet these folks keep cranking out amazingly fresh design work. It is, after all, the land from whence Target came. That alone makes it exciting to me.

I was recently perusing The Dieline and came upon this work from Crystal Barlow, a Minneapolis-based designer and illustrator. Here are her adorable designs for Eenie Meenie, an all-in-one soap for kids:





And how could I resist showing the sea horse that goes with the Eenie Meenie suite?


I had to take down her work for Yoplait due to the company's copyright rules, but you can take a look at Crystal's site for other projects she's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment