10.30.2009

Have a great weekend and happy Halloween!


Photo from Oeuf, as seen on A Cup of Jo

Isn't this little guy the cutest? And so appropriate with all the clamor over the new Where The Wild Things Are movies (which I still haven't seen). And even though I am neither a baby nor a child, I do plan on dressing up for Halloween tomorrow. B and I haven't come up with costumes yet, but I always have my trusty pirate patches in case of last minute dress-up emergency, so at least I know we'll have a fall-back plan for tomorrow in case inspiration doesn't strike before then. What about you all? Any fun costume ideas?

I am going to wrap things up a touch early today (must think about fun costume ideas! ok, really I just have to go to the grocery store), but I hope you have a fabulous Halloween weekend and see you in November (eek! where has 2009 gone?)! xoxo -r.

No comments:

Post a Comment