12.07.2009

Funday Monday


Photo from Them Thangs via i am a greedy girl

Good morning (slash afternoon), everyone! Did you all have fun weekends? Ours was a blast, both fun and crazy and mellow (from a busy Saturday to a lazy Sunday). We even had some snow here - rare for early December! It's pretty much melted at this point, but the tangible confirmation that winter really is here made me think of the photo above. I love the hazy, dreamy quality of it, plus doesn't that winter bonfire on the beach look fun?

I'm trying to get my head back in the blog world so that I have some cool and inspired things to bring you all (and not just adorable, but totally ridiculous, posts about kittens being surprised). If you all have anything interesting or holiday-appropriate that you'd want to share, please feel free to email me and I'd be more than happy to post it here. Otherwise, here's hoping I find some inspiration. Be back in a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment