1.04.2010

First Monday of 2010

Goooood morrrrning! Happy first Monday of 2010! This quote seemed quite apropos for the new year and for any of you who make resolutions:


Quote by Lao Tze, image from Something Pretty

That's definitely something I can stand to work on.

So, I know I said it before, but I'm really excited for this new year. Maybe it was because 2009 was so craptastic, but I feel like 2010 will (hopefully) be a considerably better year. Are you looking forward to this January and the year beyond? We're already starting to book up - with my mom's birthday, my birthday (Feb. 16th, in case you were wondering...mark your calendars now!), and various parties and celebrations - so I'm hoping that bodes fun times and good things.

Also, the Polar Bear Plunge is coming up on January 30th. It'll be here faster than we realize. Anyone up for it this year? I'll be posting more on it later, but please join us if you want to dip in the icy cold Chesapeake Bay for charity (and fun too, I swear!).

More posts to come later today and throughout the week. See you back here soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment