1.07.2010

Robert Ryan screenprints




Aren't these prints, all from the brilliant artist Rob Ryan, drop-dead beautiful? Especially when you consider that he cuts them painstakingly and precisely from paper before making the screenprints?

The things in his Etsy shop are just gorgeous, although too pricey for me. If they were a bit more affordable, I'd snatch up one of each to dole out as the most gorgeous wedding gifts or to use as Valentine's sentiments.

Just reading the quotes (which I assume he wrote as well) makes me feel all mushy and romantic. So sweet. (Crap! I can't believe I'm getting sucked into the Valentine's Day spirit already! I blame you, Tar-jay! Lovely though.)

Is it sad that my next thought was of conversation hearts? Yum...

As originally found on SabbeSpot.

1 comment:

  1. I love these! I just got into screen priting and these are quite impressive as far as detail goes. I love the messages behind them too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete