2.03.2010

Pretty in pink boudoir

I'm not a frilly, girly-girl type, but I fell in love with this bedroom the instant I saw it, despite the copious amounts of pink and glitz. The boudoir of "Mlle. Frou-Frou," a lingerie boutique owner, is absolutely gorgeous and filled with all kinds of feminine but classic pieces - and felt just right with the upcoming Valentine's Day holiday.


I can count about five things I love in this picture before even blinking. The LOVE poster is from Made by Girl, the awesome chair is from Calypso Home and covered in Rubie Green upholstery (you know I'm all about a good chevron stripe), and the crystal lamp and silver clock are from Restoration Hardware.

Even the desk area in the boudoir is pretty:

Of course I'm obsessed with the ghost chair, but I also love the mercury glass vase with the pink and peonies, all set on the crisp white desk.

Check out Mlle. Frou-frou's blog here for more pictures of this girly but gorgeous room.

No comments:

Post a Comment