3.02.2010

Pizza cones (an even lazier way to eat pizza?)


Have you heard about pizza cones yet? I'm feeling an odd mix of intrigue and grossed-out-ness by them...

At first I thought "amazing! awesome!" (because who doesn't love pizza?) but then I read some reviews of this new pizza hot-spot and now I feel kind of skeeved about it. I've heard they're expensive, take a long time (5 minutes is about quadruple the amount of time you'd usually have to wait for a slice in NYC), and don't taste that good.

Ah well, it was a fun idea while it lasted. And I'd be lying if I said I wasn't going to try it for myself next time I visit New York - maybe after my obligatory NY-visit stop at pinkberry.

Besides, is it means being able to eat a tasty slice without dripping grease on yourself, good on ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment