4.13.2010

Sea is for Caramel

I'm about to mess up your breakfast with some eye candy (literally):

The stale granola bar you just dug out of the bottom drawer of your desk doesn't seem that delicious any more? Oops. Sorry.


Sorry, sorry. I just couldn't resist sharing these lovely chocolates. Mind you, I haven't actually tasted them myself - these Sweeteeth chocolates are currently only available at shops and restaurants in Charleston - but the packaging was just too adorable not to post. Doesn't this "Sea is for Caramel" bar fit in perfectly here on sea*life*style?

I hear online ordering is coming soon. Once it does, I'm in trouble, because this “Sea is for Caramel” bar is gorgeous and sounds delicious - and would make a perfect hostess gift. And we all know I'm a sucker for paper, design, little gifts, and candy. Gulp...

Spotted on simple + pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment