5.17.2010

Bon matin & bon thoughts

Goooood morning, poppets! Happy Monday! Did you have a good weekend? I did, but I'm pretty exhausted - who knew working seven days a week for several weeks in a row could be so utterly draining? (Wait, I did - that's why I've never done it before. Blerrgg. ;) )

Anyway, I did get to enjoy the beautiful weather on Saturday and am hoping to see a glimpse of it again this morning before the rain is supposed to roll back in. In the meantime, though, why don't we take a second to skim through these awesome thoughts from some wise guys (literally, wise men)?




Top quote by Ghandi (a wise man indeed), found here. Bottom quote unknown, but found here.

I have a bunch more coming today, so check back in a bit. Hope you have a good Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment