7.06.2010

Some things I'm loving...

Today feels like a bit of a ramshackle day. It's the end of a much-anticipated holiday weekend, we're all trying to get back into the workweek, it's way hot again, and I have a dentist appointment (fun stuff).

Instead of trying to wrap my head around one singular, cohesive theme or concept, I thought I'd be a little fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pantsy and give you some of my favorites from the week. I hope you don't mind the visual menagerie. Maybe you're even in the same place I am and feeling a bit flighty? Well, if your brain can take it, here is a visual mix - a few things I'm loving right now:

I love a bride and groom with a sense of humor.

Photo by Braedon Photography, via Snippet & Ink

I love the subtle peek of lace, especially with a modern neckline (pic on the left).

Images from Stella McCartney's Resort 2011 collection

I love wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling bookcases, and the perfect neutral couch.

Photo from Domino magazine (RIP), via Shelter

I love a tufted chair (especially with nailhead trim!) and a cheeky pillow.

Photo from Style Files

I love a cheery door (especially in blue) and I looove quatrefoils.

Photo via Caitlin Creer Interiors

And with the lovefest concluded for now, I'm off to the dentist (love! not.). Please stop by again a bit later for a fun end-of-day post/query. Hope your day goes swimmingly. Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment